- Bassai Dai (Shotokan-Shito) This is a very interesting kata demonstration of the old kata Bassai Dai
- Born Fighter This is a promotion video of Dave Hazard – not bad.
- Budo breathing Sensei Naka demonstrates the difference between sport und budo karate in relation to breathing and standing position.
- Bunkai Play Sensei Angel Lemus works with Sensei Jorge DeLa Parra on a variety of common applications found in Kata.
- Goshin Waza in Karate Demonstration of additional goshin techniques in karate self defense.
- Hakko-Ken by Kojo-Ryu One Minute Bunkai:Hakko-Ken is the first of the three old “Animal” family Kata adopted by the famous Kojo Family of Okinawa. Hakko-Ken means “White Tiger-Fist”.
- JKA Senseis With Sensei Nakayama, Sensei Okazaki, Sensei Nishiyama, Sensei Kanazawa, Sensei Asano.
- Karate by Jean François Sensei Jean François demonstrates a variety of bunkai techniques
- Karate Demonstration Karate demonstration with Didier Lupo 6th dan and Nazih Asloun 4th dan.
- Karate Jutsu Lionel Froidure teaching concepts about Karate Jutsu and Self Defense against punches, kicks, grabs, surroundings and weapons (this is a promotion video).
- Keiji Tomiyama
Sensei Keiji Tomiyama is one of the most senior Shito-Ryu Instructors in Europe. He has been teaching at Kazoku Kai Clubs. This old footage shows also some practical partner applications.
Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Makiwara Training with Sensei Taira Taira Masaji Sensei of Jundokan, Okinawa demonstrates makiwara training for developing short punching power.
- Never to old for Karate Sensei Koichi Oyama is 61 years old. He is demonstration powerful karate kicks.
- Ogata sensei and Okuma sensei Ogata Sensei & Okuma Sensei demonstration in the JKA Norway's Autumn Gasshuku Norway Bergen 2009.
- Okinawa Shorin-Ryu Sensei Onaga Yoshimitsu, 8. Dan from the Shorin-Ryu style is explaining the fundamentals of karate techniques and their meaning.
- Old footage of Karate Self-Defense Old footage of Shotokan Karate Self-Defense featuring Master Nakayama, Master Nishiyama, and Master Kanazawa.
- Ōyō Bunkai Ōyō Bunkai is the synthesis of the application of concrete techniques and strategies embedded in the kata.
- Personal Techniques of Sensei Kanazawa Sensei Hirokazu Kanazawa and sensei Terry O'Neill with a personal demonstration around the 1980's.
- Powerful Karate demonstration A powerful karate demonstration by renowned JKA instructors.
- Self Defense by Sensei Hokama Sensei Hokama from the Goju-Ryu-Style demonstrates some defensive techniques.
- Self-Defense by Shotokan JKA An old footage of sensei Nakayama and his most talented students, who are demonstrating simple self-defense.
- Seminar with Sensei Bertel Sensei Andre Bertel is demonstrating the typical Asai karate style.
- Sensei Ogura Yasunori A special technique demonstartion from Sensei Ogura Yasunori
- Shihan Mabuni Kenei Shihan Mabuni Kenei performs different defense applications together with the Master Yoshiho Hirota.
- Shito-Ryu-Masters Mabuni Kenei is a Japanese martial arts expert, holder of the 10th Dan.
- Shuto Uke Hold Shihan Masaru Miura demonstrates a two step technique with a simple shuto uke in the manner of a sen no sen strategy.
- Tameshiwari Impressiv examples of tameshiwari scenes.
- Uechi-Ryu Karate Sensei Kiyohide Shinjo from Uechi-Ryu Karate.